Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random thoughts

Well, I am walking with crutches and driving now. It's great to be able to do things on my own. I even went to the grocery store today, although I didn't buy much. But I figured out how to get a few things on my own.

We had a great time at Cami's and Gentry's wedding. Six of our grandkids were there. The wedding was beautiful and Cami looked so lovely. We enjoyed time with family. I had offered to do a taco salad on Sunday afternoon but Chuck went up to the college to help set up. So Angie and Amity went shopping for me and then just went straight over to Pat's to make the salad. Thanks girls! You are the best daughters-in-law. So that meant I had to play with Hannah, Ella, and Randi. Darn! You know how much I hate that!

Chuck is still liking his job. Well, maybe like isn't quite the right word but he loves being home every night and on the weekends. I love having him home, too. We never know when he'll be home, but at least he is here.

We also got a nice visit with Bob, Linda, Lindsay, Lilly and Mayan. They spent Monday night with us and we enjoyed having little ones around. Soccer is in full swing for Ella and I enjoy going to her games. We haven't made it to any of Josh's yet. And hopefully I will be back to work on Nov. 1.

1 comment:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

glad to hear of the progress with the bum knee. I to had a nice visit with the Jeppsons and glad they got to come. Bryce gave a nice talk in our ward on Sunday- a last minute request by the bishop. He sure has grown up. It was great seeing everyone and I loved all the help I got from everyone. You do have awesome daughters-in-law and so do I, the best.