Saturday, May 29, 2010

I miss Chuck!

So, another 3 day weekend and I'm home alone. I really miss having Chuck here. At least today is Hannah's birthday party and I will get to spend the day with sweet little children! In fact, as I was leaving Target last night, I ran into Josh and the girls so I went shopping again! I love that they are always so glad to see me and make me feel so loved! That goes for all my grandchildren. It's always nice to have them run up and give me hugs (even the ones who have adopted me as grandma aka the Boltons who live nearby).

I am excited to have the Berrys coming to visit this next week. And then my Japanese exchange students will be here Thursday for their week. Also looking forward to seeing the Baskins and their new home next weekend! And with any luck Chuck will be home by next weekend. Then as school winds down (it will go pretty fast now) it will be time to have the Mauss grandkids!

I am so proud of Angie for completing her Medical Assistant program. I know it was a lot of work to go to school, do her internship and then still be the great mom and wife she is! Way to go Angie!

No comments: